There are four kinds of software wallets:
1. Desktop wallet, is a software you install and use on your computer.
2. Browser extension wallets, are easy to install and run in your browsers.
3. Mobile wallets, are designed for your smartphone.
3. Nami Wallet (Browser extension)
- Developed by Berry Pool
- Can be used on Chrome, Edge, Brave browsers
- Can send multiple assets
- Can create multiple accounts
- Only supports one wallet (incompatible with Daedalus/Yoroi wallets)
- Able to stake, but only to the Berry Pool
It all boils down to what you need.
If you often to buy multiple assets, Nami is perfect for you.
If you need multiple wallets in a quick software, Yoroi is perfect for you.
If you need instant and reliable transaction during minting, Daedalus is perfect for you.